Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prints Charming




I discovered Peter Pilotto late last year when Grazia featured a story about Michelle Obama wearing a top from their Spring 2009 collection. It was love at first sight when I checked out their collection on Style.com.


What I love about this relatively new label (started only in 2008) is that the design duo, Austrian-born designer Peter Pilotto and his partner Christopher de Vos, are masters of digital prints and draping. Their signature prints combined with skillful drapes is a winning combo that got all fashionistas excited.


I was lusting for a piece of Peter Pilotto but none was to be found as Net-A-Porter didn't stock the label till this Spring. Imagine my joy when I found my very first Peter Pilotto at Joyce boutique during the Christmas 09 Sale in Hong Kong, at 50% discount and in my size! Here it is... check out the amazing drapes and the rich vibrant prints.





For Spring 2010, I am lusting over these dresses...








If you want a piece of Peter Pilotto, there are only three dresses left on Net-A-Porter. Grab them before they disappear...






Online store: www.net-a-porter.com




No comments:

Post a Comment