Friday, May 14, 2010

Special Edition - It's URBAN Day




Friday to me is URBAN Day. Today, it is a special URBAN day as yours truly is on the cover. Thank you Karen Tee, for featuring me in this story. Thank you to our mysterious hand model (his hand was cropped off in the final cover but you could see it below). *LOL*

Not wanting a Carrie Bradshaw "30 and Fabulous" disaster type of editorial feature in one of the SATC episodes, I couldn't wait to see the national newspaper today. After receiving several smses from friends telling me the feature was great, I finally decided to head down to the nearest 7-11 to pick up copies of the Straits Times. It was 9am. Wearing my new Bottega shades as the morning light is a true glare to a nocturnal creature like moi, I went in and bought five copies. Lady at the cashier looked at me and said "wah, so many copies" and I smiled without having the right words to reply.



I also learnt something new from Ashleigh, the SPH photographer who took the nice pics of me. She said that now it's possible for one to purchase photo prints from SPH photo bank. All you have to do is to go to www.photobank.com.sg and search for the photos of your choice. I shall leave this purchase to my fiance for he is more excited than I am.



I know what I will be buying though. In fact, I already bought it. The lovely new scarf from Hermes that I wore for the shoot. My love affair with Hermes scarf continues... will write another entry about that soon.

To live up to my title as the "Haute Foodie" by URBAN, I will be posting entries about some of my favourite restaurants next week. Stay tuned!

P.S. If you like my hairstyles in URBAN, you can look for Cindy Phar from Magnifique Salon at Millenia Walk (Tel: 6333 0233). Makeup was done by Susann Lim from Shu Uemura, Tangs Vivo City (Tel: 6376 9952).

This is "Haute Foodie" signing off now...

No comments:

Post a Comment