Friday, January 14, 2011

Lessons From The Sartorialist (Part 3) - Hello 2011



Checking The Sartorialist's website is like being in a vintage shop for me. I love that I will find inspiring things, as sometimes what I like are not necessarily new. The looks that I am sharing with you below are not the latest looks from the runway, but are some looks that I like from what people are wearing around the world... seen through the eyes of The Sartorialist.

If, like me, you can look at a picture and get inspired... then let the inspirations begin.


Makes me want to buy a floral printed skirt. I can't remember the last time I owned one.


I wish I could look this chic while using my Birkin. Perhaps I need to wear my stilettos and cycle around town.


I have the perfect shoes (one pair from Steve Madden, the other from Peddar Red) to create this look... but I wish I have the legs though.


Is he cute or what?


This pic makes me want to wear berms with a nice jacket and scarf.


Maybe I should buy a red jacket...


Hmm... but wearing a red belt suits me better.


Love this military-inspired look with killer heels.


I miss wearing my boots with jeans tucked in.


I love everything about this look, particularly the pleated skirt.


I have been longing for pair of brogues but never did end up buying as I don't think I could look good wearing them. Maybe I should try...


All pictures from http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Love this :)

    Clearly, you and I have the same taste in chic photos and dangerously high heels!

    http://www.papertigerpress.com/2010/10/16/i-wish-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lovely paper products. What's your price range? I wanna blog about it Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete