Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spring Inspirations From Lanvin



My prized possessions of Lanvin for H&M sit proudly in my wardrobe waiting to be worn. I am saving these treasured dresses for special fashion moments. However, I am already seeking inspirations from the main Lanvin collection for my spring wardrobe. My love for Lanvin remains, as the talented Mr Elbaz dreams up beautiful creations season after season.

Here are some of the looks I love from Spring 2011. I will be looking out for some of the elements and details while shopping for my spring looks.


An injection of teal for camel. A more grown-up approach for the military-inspired colour palette. Love the long flowy maxi skirt. I would love to see this look at the Oscar.


Lanvin makes a simple black toga dress desirable. Expect to see lots of this inspired style on the high street.


This skirt is to die for. I love the tan leather belt on this red outfit. Simply genius! Angelina Jolie would look so fab in this killer outfit.


Love the plunging neckline on an otherwise no-nonsense shirt dress. The look is so sharp it cuts. Something Sharon Stone will wear in Basic Instinct.


The finest printed silk with the most ethereal drapes. These dresses will be worthy investments!


To view the full collection, please visit www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment