Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chloe - Immaculate Lightness of Spring




I could never quite get the styles at Chloe since the departures of Stella McCartney and Phobe Philo. Finally, Hannah MacGibbon did it for me with her Spring 2011 collection. My desire for the brand is back. I am so in love with the collection that I themed it the "Immaculate Lightness of Spring". It has the grace and flow of a ballerina, with a touch of French flair. Tres chic!

Here are my top picks from the collection. Very Gucci (Tom Ford's era) meets Lanvin (by Alber Elbaz). Commercially viable and runway-worthy beautiful. I can finally say "J'adore Chloe".


This is my favourite look... and seems to be every magazine's too.



Guess we will see more of Chloe at red carpet and black tie gala events.


Great for a simple and tasteful wedding.


So Tom Ford! Sleek and chic.


Love the perfect proportion of this dress. Great for a summer holiday.


Edgy and dangerous. I never thought Chloe could achieve this.


Love these leather shorts. Great cut!


Another ballerina-inspired look. It will be a big trend this Spring.

I will so wear this to a "power" meeting. It is so clinically pristine and perfect for an OCD like me.


If only this comes in white... it will be my perfect wedding dress.



To view the entire Spring 2011 collection, please visit www.style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment