Friday, October 14, 2011

Ain't No Typo Mistake



Typo is a little gem of a shop at Wisma Atria that I always make an effort to pop by. It offers quirky and chirpy pick-me-ups that are I love to purchase for myself and my friends. Things that I don't need but I don't mind having... things that make me smile.


Check out this Aussie brand at Wisma Atria, Unit B1-54/61.




Cute paper clips and motif wooden pegs


Giant wooden alphabets that gives a personalised touch to any home decor


Love the old school typewriter on display. Good place to pick up some notebooks.


Instant quirky art and signs for sale


A wide selection of quirky gift cards


Card holders... good for name cards or place cards.






Let me show you my stash...

Post-its with hilarious tags...


The right way to get hydrated with my new water bottle.


All you need is love... love is all you need...


Keep Calm at all times...


Create your own art with wooden alphabet blocks...


Finally a good reason to sort out my mails...


I love beautiful things. Even my paperclips have to look good!


No comments:

Post a Comment