Monday, November 7, 2011

Le Relais de L'Entrecote



L'entrecote is the one dish that I must absolutely have when I am in Geneva or Paris. It's a simple dish of steak and fries but only Le Relais de L'Entrecote does it the way I love it. It is so good that I will stand in queue and wait patiently without a single word of complaint, which is very rare (my husband will be quick to vouch for this).


My favourite restaurant in Geneva ~ Le Relais de l'Entrecote, located at 49 rue de Rhone.


Then meal is simple. The only decisions you have to make are: how would you like your steak done, what wine would you like to drink, what would you like for desert.


Starter ~ Salad with walnuts


Main ~ Steak and fries.
(You get two serving of steak and fries, so worry not!)


For desserts, you finally get to choose.


Must have ~ Profiteroles


Must have ~ Apple tart
(not on the menu but is usually the daily special)


Reservations are not accepted, so be prepared to queue up for about 15-30 minutes if you go during peak hours. My tip is to be there at 11.30am or after 1pm. However, it is absolutely worth the queue.

For more information, please visit: www.relaisentrecote.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment