Saturday, November 26, 2011

X'mas At The Link Home


Christmas mood is in the air... Orchard Road has been adorned with bright decor lights, the malls have decked out in their best glory, the retailers have put out their best merchandise. Over the weekend, I attended the festive launch at The Link Home at Paragon.





The beautiful display got me in the mood for some Christmas cheer. From peacocks in the trees to Harry Potter inspired furry owls on the shelves, cheery birds on cake stands to hanging polka dot teddy bears to bring a smile to anyone's face.













If you are shopping on Orchard Road, why not pop by to Paragon to check out The Link Home for some inspirations. I guarantee you won't leave empty handed... be it gifts for your loved ones or just something for yourself. I went home with some Parks London candles, an owl, a polka dot teddy bear and a little owlet. Do I need them? No. Do I want them? Yeah! Have a Merry Christmas inspired by the little animals!


The Link Home at Paragon
#04-10/11/12, 290 Orchard Road, Singapore 238859.
Tel: (65) 6737 7503

No comments:

Post a Comment