Friday, December 30, 2011

Inspirations from The Sartorialist



Inspirations from The Sartoralist. Here are some pics that made it to my mood board this week. Pictures that will inspire my dressing for the next week and styles I will keep in mind when I go shopping.


Cut a sleek silhouette in black. I shall wear my black leather Joseph top with my pleated Zara black maxi skirt. Oh yes, and with my Issey Miyake Bilbao bag.


Love a red jacket. Won't wear it with hot pants but I would wear it with jeans and sleek black pants. Need to look for a nice red jacket.


Love the statement necklace and red leggings. However, I will wear my red in the form of the scarf and not leggings though. My Ben-Amun for alldressedup necklace will be a good statement necklace.


Love this colour palette. Yellow, purple, blue...


Ethnic chic in a modern way.


Love the printed skirt. I spotted some nice ones at Zara yesterday. Will check them out again.


Another great colour palette... black, grey and brown.


I am so captivated by this picture. Love it when a man's dressing is inspiring. Love the midnight blue suit and matching bag. Most importantly, I love his socks. Made me wanna buy some coloured socks to wear with my Repetto brogues.


Love how this man got his layering spot on. Perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment