Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bistro Du Vin @ Zion Road


I know my neighbourhood is getting cooler when the Les Amis group decides to open not one, but two joints in River Valley. As a friend of Les Amis, I felt really honoured to be invited to their opening night for Pepperoni and Bistro Du Vin.


The good people at Les Amis got me a nice table for two at Bistro Du Vin and I had the chance to check out the decor and the food. As much as I like the one at Shaw Centre, I like the one at Zion Road better. Perhaps it has a little more "je ne sais quoi" to it, being next to the famous Zion Road hawker center and the famous Nasi Padang store.

Stepping into Bistro Du Vin is like being in Paris. I almost broke out in French placing my order with the waiter. Check it out if you don't believe me. *wink*






Here's a sneak peek of the great dinner I had at Bistro du Vin. Great French fare, excellent service, and the fact that they welcome Butter and Ash at the al fresco deck will make this place my regular resto.










I highly recommend the french onion soup, the duck confit, braised Wagyu beef cheek and the chocolate fondant! I will be back again this weekend!

For more information, please visit www.lesamis.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment