Thursday, March 15, 2012

In Love With Fendi Pre-Fall 2012



It's a little early to talk about Pre-Fall when we are just getting into Spring/Summer collection. I seem to be getting earlier and earlier when it comes to my fashion trend line. However, I cannot contain my excitement when I saw the Pre-Fall collection for Fendi.

I'm not much of a fan of Fendi ready-to-wear in the past years, but I am putting my money in Fendi for Pre-Fall. I might be buying some of these if I can find them in Singapore or during my travel. These pics will definitely serve as my mood board for the next few months.


I need (not want) this top and these fur-trimmed gloves!


I am so wearing this look in NYC when I am there this fall!


The ONLY dress to be seen in for Pre-Fall!


Not a big fan of fur but I love and may buy this fur trimmed top (left)


Love this look. I want the boots!


Giving Celine a run for its money. This look is spot on!






No comments:

Post a Comment