Saturday, September 22, 2012

PFF Report - Morrison

My friendship with Morrison's design duo, husband and wife Richard Poulson and Kylie Radford started just a day before their show at PFF, over a luncheon at Beluga restaurant at Claremont Quarter.

It's not difficult to see why we got along well... we share a love for fashion and dogs. In fact, their label was named after their first dog, a Kelpie Cross who has been their source of inspiration since the label's inception.

In my new Morrison dress and taking a picture with Kylie and Richard at the Myer Fashion Luncheon held at Fraser's King Park.

This iconic West Australian (WA) based label is synonymous with classic simplicity and effortless style. For PFF 2012, the show titled 'Retrospect' is about Morrison celebrating its 10th anniversary with a spring collection of customised outfits that encompasses the feeling of long summer days and balmy summer nights.

Morrison is now one of my favourite WA designer label. I bought several pieces when I visited their flagship store located in Fremantle.
 
I also commissioned these two dresses from the 'Retrospect' collection to be made for me.



Check out my other favourite looks from the runway. WA fashion designers are a force to be reckoned with!










For more information, please visit www.morrisonshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment